REGULUS series window and wound type current transformers
Current transformers of the REGULUS series feature a compact design, versatile functionality and high safety standards.
The products of the REGULUS series from REDUR have a compact design with a depth of only 30 mm. The various designs offer different windows openings for different cable or bus bar dimensions .
They are designed with a break-proof enclosure, difficult to inflame and have nickel-plated secondary terminal crosshead screws.
The current transformer on the primary bus bar a primary fixing bar with threaded pins is always added as a standard accessory. Additionally the CTs will be delivered with secondary terminal covers (yellow sliders) and mounting feet.
All current transformers fulfil the demands of the standard IEC 61869, DIN 42600 and DIN EN 50274.
GENERAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
Our window and wound type current transformers feature an unbreakable polyamide enclosure difficult to inflame acc. to UL 94. And they are equipped with nickel-plated secondary terminals with cross-head plus-minus screws (2 Nm), and integrated secondary terminal covers (yellow sliders).
GENERAL ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES:
- Maximum voltage for equipment Um = 0.72 kV (other voltages on request)
- Rated power frequency withstand voltage 3 kV / 1 min (other voltages on request)
- Rated frequency 50-60 Hz (other frequencies on request)
- Thermal rated continuous current Icth = 1.2 x Ipr (1.0 x Ipr for higher primary currents)
- Thermal rated short-time current Ith = 60 x Ipr (max. 100 kA)
- Rated dynamic current Idyn = 2.5 x Ith
- Instrument security factor factor FS5 to FS15
- Insulation class H (other classes on request)
Custom solutions: As individual as your application
Some applications have requirements that are beyond the capabilities of standard instrument transformers. In such cases we would appreciate to develop a your customised product or adapt existing products to your needed conditions or requirements. We will find the right solution to your application, too. Don’t hesitate to contact us!